Urgent Requirement for a reputed Shipping Company of Company Secretary
Qualification: Chief Engineer Min 5 years of shore job experience
Location – Mumbai
- Experience Minimum 5 Years of Post Qualification Experience as Company
- Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for entire gamut of secretarial work including compliance with
Companies Act, 1956/2013, Corporate Governance norms & Secretarial Standards
prescribed by ICSI and in particular:
- Conducting of Board/Committee/General Meetings and drafting of
- Interaction/Relationship with Board of Directors;
- Maintenance of statutory registers;
- Filling & filing of statutory forms/returns;
- Monitoring of borrowing/investment limits; and
- Issue of Securities.
Advising the Management on structures for potential transactions, strategic issues
and the impact/consequences on the company of the amendment in the applicable regulations.
- Loan documentation, creation of security and satisfaction of charges;
- Incorporation, Voluntary Winding up and Fast Track Exit of Companies
- Compliance with applicable laws & Implementation of statutory compliance framework;
- Loan documentation (including external commercial borrowings), creation of
security and satisfaction of charges and compliance with FEMA/Reserve Bank
- Providing information/support to Fellow Subsidiaries/Holding Company.
- Liaising with Registrar of Companies, Reserve Bank of India, Practising Company Secretary and Statutory Auditors.
Interested applicants may send their resume to: